Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Aktuelle Zeit: 22 Jul 2019, 08:25

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: I was playing WoW Classic heavily
BeitragVerfasst: 03 Jun 2019, 04:45 

Well, the'communism' only works in this situation because everybody in the hardcore guild is a top level, skilled, hardcore player. 'Communism' does not work really well when half of the raid group is not able to WoW Classic Gold the flame on the floor. Furthermore, if you are not pulling your weight you're taken out of the group. Anyways, I will never forget this one mage who died every struggle no matter what, yet he managed to shoot so much good loot because the Guild Leader made sure to distribute loot evenly among all raiders, even if they sucked horribly and wiped us each evening. Communism sucks.

Being in a hardcore progressive type guild can be enjoyable. It's entirely what you make of it. The requirement is just moment. I used to raid something like monday - . That is probably not that extreme of a time commitment in contrast to other guilds, but I literally only might have made this job back when I was in high school and college and had no life and lots of free time. And that the raiding part. You definitely have to commit all sorts of period apart from the 16 hours each week of raiding. Back when I was playing WoW Classic heavily I likely would play just like 40 hours per week and absolutely loved it. In hindsight I wish I hadn't wasted so much time onto a damn video game, but in the time it was the thing that made me happy. At this point I wouldn't recommend anyone get into a hardcore guild, but I've given up gaming entirely because I regret the time I spent maybe not living my life at a more productive way.

I had been in a naxx 40 clearing guild back in high school, I raided every single day for 5 hours on ventrillo voice chat Buy WoW Classic Items. They advised us you raid 7 days a week or we kick. So I stayed and within 3 months c' thun per week was clearing and moving onto naxx. Was a hell of a ride but after a year of not getting askandi I quit and have burnt out. We didn't need to farm pots or anything but we needed to buy flasks along with the guild compensated for some pots, but throughout the AQ40 unlock occasion everybody was expected to put out 12 hour shifts farming the silithus dinosaurs to its war effort.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]