Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Aktuelle Zeit: 17 Nov 2018, 03:11

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: ortunities consid
BeitragVerfasst: 12 Sep 2018, 08:40 

While the Chicago Bears addressed one need at linebacker early in the NFL draft Jaquiski Tartt Jersey , their problem at outside pass rusher had to wait.

It waited until the sixth round on Saturday.

Bears general manager Ryan Pace turned largely to the defensive side in the final day with three selections, including sixth-round defensive end Kylie Fitts from Utah.

Before Fitts, the Bears selected Western Kentucky inside linebacker Joel Iyiegbuniwe in Round 4, and Delaware defensive tackle Bilal Nichols in Round 5. They closed out the draft in the seventh round by taking another target for quarterback Mitchell Trubisky, Georgia wide receiver Javon Wims.

After grabbing Georgia standout inside linebacker Roquan Smith with the No. 8 overall pick on Thursday, the Bears drafted Iowa center James Daniels with the 39th pick on Friday, then traded up to select Memphis receiver Anthony Miller at No. 51.

Yet there was no outside pass rush help until they took Fitts as the Bears stuck to their draft board instead of moving up or reaching for a player at a position of need.

"You've just got to be careful that you don't force these things," Pace said. "I'm glad we attacked needs, but we also took best players on the board."

Now they'll be left to rely on free agent acquisition Aaron Lynch and third-year linebacker Leonard Floyd for an outside pass rush, while considering remaining unrestricted free agents or undrafted free agents.

Overall, productive safe picks replaced potential and risky selections for Chicago, as Pace made only one trade in his first draft since Matt Nagy became coach.

Last year Cameron Meredith Jersey , Pace traded up to select Trubisky with the second pick of the draft after Trubisky had just 13 college starts. He picked fast, undersized pass rusher Floyd in the first round in 2016, and in 2015 drafted inexperienced wide receiver Kevin White. White has played in five NFL games due to injuries.

The Bears finished last in the NFC North for the fourth straight year and have missed the playoffs every season since 2010, leading to the firing of coach John Fox. They haven't posted a winning record since 2012, Lovie Smith's final year.

INJURY QUESTIONS

A defensive end in Utah's 4-3 formation, Fitts has more than his inexperience in the Bears' 3-4 scheme to overcome. He had a Lisfranc ligament tear in his foot in 2016 and played in only two games, then had shoulder and ankle sprains last year.

Fitts called the injuries the reason he dropped from a projected pick in the third or fifth rounds to the sixth.

"It was just a run of bad luck and I think I got it all out of the way," Fitts said. "I think it definitely made me into a stronger man and I'm healthy now and I'm excited to play for the Bears."

OVERLOOKED AGAIN

Going undrafted until the final round gave Georgia's Wims a familiar overlooked feeling.

When the Bears' seventh-round pick came out of high school, he had to go to NAIA Belhaven after only one year of high school football and because of poor grades. Wims left Belhaven for Hinds Junior College, earned a scholarship to Georgia, and helped lead the Bulldogs to the national title game last year with team highs of 45 catches, 720 yards and nine touchdowns.

INSIDE CONNECTION

Delaware's Nichols has a real inside Bears connection. Nagy is a Delaware grad Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey , as is Bears offensive assistant Brian Ginn, who played quarterback and was an assistant for the Blue Hens.

"Coach Ginn, he's an awesome guy," Nichols said. "He was one of the guys that helped recruit me at Delaware. Unbelievable guy, great guy."

STILL NEED

Additional outside pass rushers are needed because the Bears like to use a rotation of three or four outside rushers. Fitts joins Howard Jones, Isaiah Irving and Sam Acho as potential outside pass rushers behind Lynch and Floyd.

Veterans Lamarr Houston, Pernell McPhee and Willie Young accounted for 10 Bears sacks last year but are no longer with the team.
JuJu Smith-Schuster is an open book. Unless you ask the Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver about the left knee issue that’s forced him to spend most of the offseason watching workouts instead of participating in them.

”You can talk to Mike Tomlin about that,” Smith-Schuster said Wednesday.

Smith-Schuster described the injury as something that built up over time and came to a point where he realized he couldn’t simply hope it disappeared on his own, so he got it checked out. He offered no details but stressed he will be fully recovered when the team reports to training camp at Saint Vincent College on July 25.

”For sure,” he said. ”Especially when you get this five-week break. I think I’ll be ready.”

The AFC North champions need him to be. Smith-Schuster heads into his second season firmly entrenched as the No. 2 receiver behind All-Pro Antonio Brown after the Steelers dealt talented but mercurial Martavis Bryant to Oakland during the NFL draft. Bryant did little to hide his frustration when Smith-Schuster bypassed him on the depth chart.

It’s a relationship that plays in stark contrast – at least in mid-June – to the way Smith-Schuster has welcomed second-round pick James Washington into the fold.

”We kind of have the same body type, he’s playing inside and out (like me),” Smith-Schuster said. ”Super excited to see what he can do.”

It’s a label Smith-Schuster might as well place on himself after becoming a revelation in more ways than one in 2017. He caught 58 passes for 917 yards and seven touchdowns Earl Thomas III Jersey , earned respect in the locker room for his fearless blocking and a social media sensation for his intricate and highly shareable touchdown celebrations. Hide and Seek anyone?

Yet it’s the memory of the final touchdown he scored last season that will stick with him. He hauled in a 4-yard toss from Ben Roethlisberger with 1 second left in a 45-42 playoff loss to Jacksonville. All it did was pretty up the final score. By then, the game had already been decided and a season filled with typically high aspirations was over.

”I was `Whatever’ about it,” Smith-Schuster said. ”Like I wanted to celebrate but what is there to celebrate. We took the `L.”’

Smith-Schuster returned to his native Southern California for a few weeks in the offseason, where the 21-year-old discovered his profile had risen considerably since the time he left. Part of that is by design. Smith-Schuster’s social media feeds are a glimpse into a young athlete attempting to live their best life at all times.

He’s playing Fortnite. He’s at Coachella . He’s hanging with his French bulldog Boujee . He’s chilling with his family. He spent time at EA Sports last weekend getting a glimpse at the latest edition of the ”Madden” football franchise, a version that includes plenty of digital post-touchdown antics by the guy in black-and-gold wearing No. 19. Smith-Schuster figures it’s a sign of things to come.

”Got to be No. 1 in celebrations,” he said. ”But that’s going to come after we take care of business though.”

Therein lies the challenge for Smith-Schuster. He is no longer an unknown quantity. And he’s passed the title as ”NFL’s Youngest Player” to Buffalo Bills rookie linebacker Tremaine Edmunds. More will be expected of him on the field, and he’s well aware there are greater demands of his time off it. Finding balance will be a vital part of his progress.

Brown appeared to reach a breaking point of sorts on Tuesday when he vaguely talked about outside ”pressure” during a rambling meeting with reporters. There’s none of that on Smith-Schuster, at least not yet. It may come at some point.

Darrius Heyward-Bey, the elder statesman in Pittsburgh’s wide receiver room, isn’t concerned about Smith-Schuster’s maturation process – provided he attacks things with the right perspective.

”(I) just let him know that A: you wouldn’t have all that stuff if it wasn’t for football,”’ Heyward-Bey said. ”Yes, you’ve got to have the personality but if you’re not the guy scoring touchdowns Tedric Thompson Jersey , making big plays, nobody cares about you so to speak. So if he keeps football first and understands you’ve got to work harder and always improve on your game each and every year, I think he’ll be fine.”

Smith-Schuster won’t lack for opportunities considering the extra attention Brown and All-Pro running back Le’Veon Bell are sure to attract every week. The way he figures it, that’s why he’s playing in the first place.

”I mean, I want it,” Smith-Schuster said. ”I love it. This is why I’m here. This is why I love the game so whatever they put on my shoulders, I’m going to carry and do what I can do for this year.”

Authentic Womens Sylvester Williams Jersey

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: ortunities consid
BeitragVerfasst: 28 Okt 2018, 19:22 

www.google.com www.yahoo.com www.bing.com online shopping human hair wigs and nike shoes for discount.wholesale lace front wigs and cheap nike air max shos online.where to buy buy high quality synthetic wigs and nike air max roshe run shoes www.wigsoutlet2u.com and www.sniketing2buy.com is a best choice.
human hair wigs
full lace wigs
lace front wigs
cheap human hair wigs
cheap synthetic wigs
cheap wigs for women
cheap bob wigs
african american wigs cheap
afro wigs cheap
cheap full lace wigs
cheap curly wigs
cheap cosplay wigs
cheap wigs for men
cheap costume wigs
cheap hair extensions
Bild
Bild
nike air max
nike air max 90 womens white
white roshes mens
roshes women
cheap air max 90
air max 270 mens
nike air max 1 mens
cheap nikes online
nike sb janoski
nike skateboarding shoes
nike air force one men
nike air force 1 low
black huaraches
nike huarache women
air max 270
air max sale
nike air max sale
air jordan 4
Bild
Bild

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: ortunities consid
BeitragVerfasst: 29 Okt 2018, 08:59 

www.google.com www.yahoo.com www.bing.com online shopping human hair wigs and nike shoes for discount.wholesale lace front wigs and cheap nike air max shos online.where to buy buy high quality synthetic wigs and nike air max roshe run shoes www.wigsoutlet2u.com and www.sniketing2buy.com is a best choice.
human hair wigs
full lace wigs
lace front wigs
cheap human hair wigs
cheap synthetic wigs
cheap wigs for women
cheap bob wigs
african american wigs cheap
afro wigs cheap
cheap full lace wigs
cheap curly wigs
cheap cosplay wigs