Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Aktuelle Zeit: 17 Okt 2018, 05:39

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: ense for the Bucs i
BeitragVerfasst: 12 Sep 2018, 08:23 

If not for off-field trouble that left him off the University of Florida team last year and a positive drug test at the Scouting Combine John Miller Jersey , wide receiver Antonio Callaway may have been off the board long before the Browns were picking in the fourth round.

Callaway did have those issues, though, and that meant Cleveland was able to roll the dice on him during the final day in the draft. Callaway joined his new team at their rookie minicamp this weekend and said he’s “learned from mistakes day by day” as he grows from being what he called “young and immature.”

Callaway also said that he appreciates Browns General Manager John Dorsey taking the chance on him and vowed to make sure that the G.M. won’t regret it.

“This is just telling that he believes in me Kyler Fackrell Jersey , that I can do the right things,” Callaway said, via Cleveland.com. “Just not going let him down. For somebody to put their job on the line Arden Key Jersey , I can’t let him down.”

Callaway’s gotten some mentoring from Antonio Brown, who serves as a pretty good example of how little where you’re drafted matters if you can play the game well. That part’s been easier for Callaway than life away from the field and he has a big chance to shift the focus back to that side in the coming months.

The Lions took some time last week to take a look at a potential veteran addition to their defensive line.

Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times reports that the team had former Buccaneers defensive tackle Sealver Siliga in for a workout.

Siliga played 117 snaps on defense for the Bucs in eight games last season and also saw action in six games during the 2016 season. He opened the 2016 season with the Seahawks and saw his most extensive action with the Patriots from 2013 to 2015 when he started 13 of the 25 games he played.

That time with the Patriots coincided with Lions head coach Matt Patricia’s time on the New England staff, which may help Siliga’s chances of getting a chance on the roster in Detroit. A'Shawn Robinson Troy Niklas Jersey , Sylvester Williams and Jeremiah Ledbetter are on the depth chart at tackle heading into Thursday’s start to training camp.
Adidas Gordie Howe Jersey

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]