Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Aktuelle Zeit: 22 Jun 2018, 02:05

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 202 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Blackhand Machinima Logo Video
BeitragVerfasst: 15 Jul 2011, 20:25 

Ich weiß von nichts^^

BeitragVerfasst: 18 Jul 2011, 23:37 
Site Admin

Verdammt!

Bis wann gibst Du mir noch Zeit?

BeitragVerfasst: 19 Jul 2011, 00:34 

Im Moment warte ich noch auf die letzten Sätze von 2 Synchronsprechern - kannst Du bis Ende der Woche fertig sein?

BeitragVerfasst: 19 Jul 2011, 00:55 
Site Admin

Dann bin ich jetzt einfach mal schnell genug.

10 Sekunden lang, codiert in DivX, 720p

Nicht schön aber selten.

Ist nichts dolles, aber ich denke das sollte in dieser Form reichen. Wer selber dran werkeln will kann auch gerne auf Anfrage von mir das CS4 AE Projekt haben.

http://www.blackhand-machinima.de/video ... o_720p.avi

Gruss

Varath

BeitragVerfasst: 19 Jul 2011, 19:32 

Runtergeladen und wird eingebaut.

Varath hast Du meine jüngste MSN-Nachricht gekriegt?

BeitragVerfasst: 06 Sep 2011, 20:33 

OHHHHH man!

Ganz vergessen ich hatte noch ein offenes Projekt (unfertige After Effect File) mit einem BESSEREM Intro... Ganz ehrlich das jetzige gefällt mir überhaupt nicht... sry

Leider ist das Projekt schon so lang her das ich selber nicht mehr weiß was ich da rein machen wollte oder wie ich es machen wollte... Bevor ich da weiter rummache gelobe ich mir erst mal euer Meinung!^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?5lbwelrs2bawrjj
Hier zum Downloaden
Was soll/kann ich da noch verbessern oder habt ihr was im Kopf Immer Her damit vll kann ich es umsetzen ;D

mfg Sweid

BeitragVerfasst: 07 Sep 2011, 18:05 

Bei dem neuen Versuch fehlt mir so ein bisschen der Bezug... warum der Wolf? Dann würd ich eher den Schrift-Teil als transparenten Alpha-Kanal rendern, dass man dahinter eine eigene Szene legen kann.

Abgesehen davon, ich würd es vermutlich bei spätestens 8sek abschneiden, aber das kann ja jeder machen wie er will.

Ich fand das Alte eigentlich ok, wobei mir bei beidem irgendwie ne Art "Signatur-Sound" fehlt

Solangs kein Facepalm mit ner schwarzen Hand wird... hm... höchstens für Comedy :twisted:

BeitragVerfasst: 25 Sep 2011, 22:47 
Site Admin

Sweid hat geschrieben:
OHHHHH man!

Ganz vergessen ich hatte noch ein offenes Projekt (unfertige After Effect File) mit einem BESSEREM Intro... Ganz ehrlich das jetzige gefällt mir überhaupt nicht... sry

Leider ist das Projekt schon so lang her das ich selber nicht mehr weiß was ich da rein machen wollte oder wie ich es machen wollte... Bevor ich da weiter rummache gelobe ich mir erst mal euer Meinung!^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?5lbwelrs2bawrjj
Hier zum Downloaden
Was soll/kann ich da noch verbessern oder habt ihr was im Kopf Immer Her damit vll kann ich es umsetzen ;D

mfg Sweid

Sorry ich hab ganz vergessen auf diesen Beitrag zu antworten. Erst einmal Danke für Deine Mühen. Ich finde Dein Video auch sehr gelungen. Der Wolf ist übrigends aus VoC II (@Shartun).

Ich schlage einfach mal vor, dass wir beide Varianten hier als Download anbieten und jeder selbst entscheiden kann, welche er in seinem Projekt verwendet.

Ich lade daher Deine Version auf den Server und packe einen Link in den Thread Titel.

Gruss

Varath

Betreff des Beitrags: cheap nfl jerseys 0-14-0-14-236386 cheap authentic jerseys
BeitragVerfasst: 29 Apr 2018, 04:41 

This all starts with the City of Angles attracting marquee free agents to create super teams that defied the traditional building of a sports team; the money follows the success. To exchange numbers with him. I wish everyone were total shit at it.. I would have noped out of there a long time ago.

So cyber Monday is real, people. Also, there are many actors and actresses in the country who have made it and some are still making it notwithstanding that theater art was not what they studied in their different institutions.. Definitely an artist's palette with many pigment choices close to the same hue that vary in opacity, toxicity and mixing.

cheap nba jerseys It not uncommon for an African person to be shown in a respected role, but it very unusual for an African nation to be shown as being equal or superior to other nations. The name stuck for turkey vultures, and now, hundreds of years later, the words "buzzard" and "vulture" are still often used as synonyms in American English.. wholesale jerseys china

wholesale jerseys There was a short turnaround for the project, so no one was able to see it until the day of. An added bonus is that if there are some bruises and bumps made to the furniture, then it just adds more character to the piece!. You could be making copies of the monthly financial report, and The Pervert would be like "Soyou like multiplyingdon't you?" The Pervert is also unable to stay focused on work for long periods of time, so if you need something done, get it done quick, before you suddenly have to "check the ass out on that oneIf I just had 5 minutes alone with her!" And yes, The Pervert is often immune to any sort of office discipline (you like to be disciplineddon't you), however, this should not stop you from lodging a complaintthe only draw back is that he will think you are playing hard to get. wholesale jerseys

seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url] Since he was the star of the film, they just let him do his thing. This kind of mindset only encourages the aggressive, sex obsessed behavior we so regularly make fun of.. Sometimes it helps to just have the exact mechanics laid out for you.. You know, "Who are you that gets to tell our story?" And I understand that, too.. seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url]

cheap nba jerseys In LotR they used forced perspective much more so the actors could be in the same space and feed off of each other, which is a large part of acting. My suggestion is to find the priority NANDA(s) and go from there. Maybe you think it crazy, but I don't care as long as it could help win the war.. cheapjerseys

And, in some cases, they're giving police the keys to linking their loved ones to evidence that could convict them. People here are spouting lies and made up conspiracies that have long since been proven false. Both my husband and I are following this diet and for a treat once a week we do indulge at dinnertime at Subway sandwiches.

cheap baskball jerseys The two vanishing on March 5th, police say the married father of four, flew on one way tickets from Philadelphia to cancun. This was the music industry in the early 60 up to when everybody, after seeing the Beatles put out better than average quality with even their earliest albums, then started creating a stride of excellent albums like Rubber Soul, Revolver, culminating with it all going right thru the roof with the Sgt Peppers "concept" album. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys Not a bad feeling per se but it also not as until the mood arrives (and with it a reason boner).. So now it a line because the circle was smosshed from top to bottom But it still has like the "essence" of a circle. If you are coming to a stop, just let the car shift down for you which it will do automatically. cheap nhl jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys The primary road position is that of the general flow of traffic (ie in the centre of the lane). I didn think of it in time to comment at the end, but the sterilization question is a little weird for people who could never become pregnant on their own. wholesale nfb jerseys

After some design modifications to accommodate the unique needs of Formula One, the HANS became mandatory equipment for all drivers in 2003.. Cooking supper for your man is primal. If you're a trans woman and you've had bottom surgery, talk to your doctor for specific screening guidelines based on your anatomy.

Betreff des Beitrags: cheapjerseys 0-14-0-14-236386 wholesale jerseys china
BeitragVerfasst: 29 Apr 2018, 04:44 

This is exemplified when the bears return home and little, small, wee bear finds his chair broken:. Most significantly, the document calls on Catholic communities to be "accepting and valuing" of lesbian and gay people sexual orientation, and to recognize that lesbian and gay people "have gifts and qualities to offer to the Christian community.

cheap nba jerseys Of course this is assuming you believe this St. "Iditarod's Canines Win Vet's Devotion." Denver Post. Say that it would be better if it were a bank, others say that it should be a foundation. One of the most bizarre and strangest accidents occurred when a cable snapped during the bridge construction and decapitated a bridge construction worker and knocked another off the bridge and into the water below. cheap nba jerseys

wholesale china jerseys I just switched about 15 days ago and I now love ice more than I do roller. Murrow Awards in the 'Excellence in Video' and 'Reporting: Hard News' categories.. After you palpated a suitable vein, use the cap for the needle (or something similar) to mark where you felt the vein. wholesale jerseys

I cut a hole in the top and attached the top of a soda bottle with cap to provide a water refill hole. Azmodan is the Lord of Sin and master strategist for the demonic hordes. I was fully cooperating with the officers with ZERO resistance. There are a great deal of people out there who want the same thing.

cheap nba jerseys Coincidentally this rebirth happens around the time of the Spring Equinox, a time when Pagans also celebrate new life, new beginnings and fertility.. Luddy was eight years Kate's senior. Now that they established their nuclear program he thinks it safe to finally sit down and talk. cheap ncaa jerseys

cheap jerseys china Here on the page you'll see that you can access your posts, for example, your comments, your messages all in one place and here you'll be able to go into each of these individual sections and make deletions from the history, anything that you've put up on Facebook historically, a post, comment, message that you have written historically you will be able to go through here and make a deletion and one other thing to point out here, they also have the ad section so this is the interactions, what kinds of existing relationships you currently have with advertisers. cheap jerseys

The buyback law is one of the worst things I have ever read. Last year for the first year, my oldest played t ball. Add a little butter or cooking oil to the hot pan before adding your potatoes. But there will be consequences," said Bosak.. Smash 4 players are ready to become Smash 5 players at the drop of a hat, and I have no doubt that in a few years those same players will criticize rage and stuff the same way we talk about tripping, and the whole scene will pretend that "ackshually, we never liked Smash 4 in the first place.

wholesale football jerseys Meanings Of Falling DreamsFalling dreams can mean a variety of different things that reflect back on your current lifestyle and surroundings. I was lucky enough to have a surge protector that I could put on my desk, if I didn have that, the.8m cable wouldn even reach to the floor!). wholesale football jerseys

It happens time and time again, as though they must always model themselves on someone else.. We have at least a couple more of improvements in work and will publish all the security architecture after that, but to summarize your username and password are in reality salt and encryption key for your private key.

cheap nba jerseys Usually, they don't require you to point and shoot as you would with a camcorder or a mobile phone. Once you've grabbed on you can release the right stick and the grab will stay locked.. It was preventable because Zimmerman should just backed off instead of escalating. cheap nba jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys How: Some indication a few months have passed. With technique, I'm definitely in the camp of 'there is no "right" way to snowboard. For example, I bought a foundation to try from the pound shop and it has turned out to be the best foundation I ever bought, the colour is perfect which has always been a nightmare as I am an odd colour, and it lasts for ages on my oily skin wholesale nfl jerseys.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 202 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]