Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Aktuelle Zeit: 14 Nov 2018, 02:46

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: As the saying goes, "The family
BeitragVerfasst: 17 Okt 2018, 08:49 

As the saying goes, "The family has a family rule, the state-owned country law" "There is no rule, not a square." The so-called rule is "Shun Chang, the reverse is dead." If everyone in the world can abide by such rules, the world is about to become regular. extended family. When I think of this, I think of something that I can never erase.I scored 190 in a final exam, and my parents rewarded me for encouraging me. My mother rewarded me with a sumptuous dinner. My father rewarded me with 100 yuan and let me handle it myself. I took the reward to the snack bar, picked up the menu and clicked. After I finished, I went to the cashier to pay the money. Because there were too many people, I gave 10 yuan more when I was looking for money Newport Cigarettes Coupons. I didn��t count the money. So I didn't find Auntuo looking for it. When I got home Cigarette Online, it was already half dark. Suddenly I found that Auntuo gave me 10 yuan. I made a voice in my heart: Auntie didn��t know how to find me more than 10 yuan Marlboro Gold Pack, but it��s better to use it back! It is dark now. Another voice came out: No! To be human is to be moral. If it is you who lost 10 yuan, someone with morality will definitely return Newport 100S, and you must adhere to this rule. After listening to it, I decided to return the money, so that the world had another "moral rule". I immediately rode my bicycle to the snack bar, striding into the big star and returning the money to the aunt.t that time, Auntie praised me as a person who talked about morality and would abide by moral rules! After returning home Cigarettes Online, my father and mother boasted that I grew up. Even the puppy of the grandmother��s house next door met me, as if I was greeting me, praise me! I suddenly felt that I was in a good mood.Everyone must abide by it in the face of moral rules. With it, people and cars will be safe and orderly, and will not lead to traffic accidents. With it, people��s lives will be rich and colorful. How important is it! Follow it, use it, and follow him.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]