Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Aktuelle Zeit: 11 Dez 2018, 14:16

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: after the Steelers chose
BeitragVerfasst: 13 Sep 2018, 09:38 

Ben Roethlisberger and Mason Rudolph were already texting buddies.

Now Grady Jarrett Jersey , they’re actually communicating face-to-face, and the Steelers’ elder quarterback said he was happy to help the guy who could eventually replace him.

Via聽Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Roethlisberger said he’s always been willing to help the young guys (though that’s not really what it sounded like after the draft).

鈥淚 think people took some things that I said into a context that I was going to be mean or rude or whatever, and that was not it at all Justin Hardy Jersey ,” Roethlisberger said. “If you listen to the whole conversation, it was said in jest and laughing and having fun.

鈥淚鈥檝e never been the type to just be rude or mean to other quarterbacks. You can ask [Landry] Jones. I鈥檝e had a lot of quarterbacks through here who were younger than me that I鈥檝e tried to help any way that I can, so I鈥檒l continue to do that.鈥?/p>

Of course, it’s easy to claim “out-of-context” now Xavier Rhodes Jersey , but immediately after the Steelers chose Rudolph in the third round, Roethlisberger openly wondered why they didn’t take a player who could provide a more immediate benefit (especially after trading wide receiver Martavis Bryant). The rookie initially said he didn’t expect Roethlisberger to mentor him, and has tried to play nice.

Roethlisberger was also very complimentary of Rudolph while offering tips.

鈥淗e鈥檚 got a big arm,” Roethlisberger said. “He overthrew [Antonio Brown] even though AB鈥檚 not going to admit it. He seems to understand the offense Oren Burks Jersey , seems to not have any issues in the huddle, so I thought he did really well.鈥?/p>

It’s always much nicer when the kids get along.

Former Green Bay Packers running back Ahman Green avoided jail time under a plea agreement in which a felony child-abuse charge was dismissed. He was sentenced to 18 months of probation.

The 41-year-old Green on Thursday pleaded no contest to criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct. Prosecutors amended the child-abuse charge to a nonabuse charge of damage to property.

Court documents show Green was arrested at his home in June after a report he had struck his daughter in the head. Green says in a statement he entered the plea to spare his daughter the emotional trauma of trial.

Green is the Packers' career rushing leader with 8,322 yards.

Kansas City Chiefs Customized Jerseys

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]