Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Aktuelle Zeit: 20 Okt 2018, 15:34

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: White has alrready said Belfort will get
BeitragVerfasst: 07 Sep 2018, 03:56 

INAWASHIRO, Japan -- Canadian moguls skier Mikael Kingsbury says he always sets his sights on a podium finish. And lately, hes been getting a lot of them. After winning bronze at a World Cup event on Saturday, the reigning Olympic silver medallist capped off his weekend in Japan with gold in dual moguls on Sunday. "Yesterday I wasnt disappointed, but I made an uncharacteristic mistake. Today I felt very good," Kingsbury said. "I really wanted to win and I focused on the stuff I was doing well. I didnt have my best training this morning so I had to refocus and managed to get the win." Kingsbury, of Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Que., outperformed Japans Sho Endo in his final run. Montreals Pascal-Olivier Gagne took bronze for his first World Cup podium finish. The 24-year-old Gagne, who was ousted by Kingsbury in the semifinal, said that simply cracking the semis was a huge step for him, but winning bronze and sharing his first podium with Kingsbury and Sho was even better. "I was already assured of fourth place so it didnt even matter what happened after, I was just so happy to be there," he said. "I went to see Mik before the dual and took him in my arms because I knew it was my best result ever. "To share the podium with him, hes the most consistent skier Ive seen and Sho, hes one of the best right now, so to share the podium with both these guys really means a lot to me." Gagne got off to a slow start this season, making only one final in his first six events. While his Canadian teammates were winning medals in Sochi, Gagne had to go back to the NorAm circuit to earn a spot in this weekends World Cup event in Japan. He placed seventh in singles and second in dual moguls at Apex Mountain Resort outside of Penticton, B.C. on Feb. 15 and 16, respectively. Gagne says winning his first World Cup medal on the tough Japanese course made his victory even sweeter. "To finally have my first podium ever, and to have it here in Inawashiro means a lot to me," he said. "Its one of the courses thats the most difficult in the world. Its the course I always looked up to when I was young watching my idols. Its really a fight every time to ski here so Im really happy I made my first podium here." Quebec Citys Philippe Marquis was fourth, Montreals Marc-Antoine Gagnon placed fifth after being knocked out in the quarter-finals by Kingsbury, and two-time Olympic gold medallist Alex Bilodeau of Rosemere, Que., was ninth. In dual moguls, two skiers race down a course against each other, with the top score awarded to the athlete who performs the best tricks in the quickest time. Kingsbury admitted that having to ski against a fellow Canadian isnt exactly ideal. "For sure I dont want to face them in duals because its not fun to have to go up against your teammate," he said. "But when were in the gate, its like theyre from another country. Im not going to ski differently because theyre my friend. We push even harder almost when we are going against our own teammates, but we had a lot of fun today." On the womens side, Hannah Kearney of the United States won gold, followed by Elena Muratova of Russia and Japans Junko Hoshino. Montreals Maxime Dufour-Lapointe, who won bronze in the womens singles event Saturday, placed fifth. Her sister and reigning Olympic gold medallist Justine Dufour-Lapointe, finished ninth after taking first place on Saturday. Miguel Sano Jersey .com) - Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson lost an appeal to have his indefinite suspension overturned, the NFL announced Friday. Wholesale Twins Jerseys .Patterson marked his anniversary by proving his worth — once again.Lou Williams poured in 26 points, and Patterson drained two huge three-pointers late in the fourth quarter, as the Raptors topped the Denver Nuggets 112-107 in overtime Monday. http://www.cheaptwinsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-justin-morneau-jersey .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at LeBron James and the Miami Heat winning their second straight NBA championship. Kirby Puckett Jersey . DArnaud hit one of three doubles for the Mets as they took a 4-0 lead in the first. Then the catchers seventh home run of the season broke the game open in the fifth. The 41-year-old Colon (10-8) retired the first 20 batters in his last outing Wednesday against Seattle, eventually allowing two runs on three hits in 7 1-3 innings in a 3-2 win. Jose Berrios Jersey . 11 Ana Ivanovic and American Sloane Stephens, and former world No.Vitor Belfort would like his middleweight title shot back, please. Belfort was originally schedule to fight Chris Weidman at UFC 173 on May 24, but a Nevada State Athletic Commission ban on testosterone replacement therapy forced the former light heavyweight champ to withdraw. With Weidman now scheduled to face Lyoto Machida for the belt at UFC 175 in July, Belfort says he has been cleared to fight and wants his spot back. "I did all the tests that Nevada requires," Belfort told MMAFighting.com. "I did it on my own, and I passed them all. There is nothing in my system anymore. God has blessed me. Im ready now, and Im waiting. "Since they canceled (Weidman vs. Machida) in May, there is nothing else to do. Give me what is mine." UFC president Dana White has alrready said Belfort will get a crack at the winner of the Weidman-Machida title fight, saying in a recent ESPN Fan Chat that "The Phenom" would be in line for his title shot "after he gets his business cleared up with Nevada.dddddddddddd" "Im doing it really soon," Belfort said of getting licensed again by the NSAC. "The important is that Im doing everything by the rules." And if he his cleared to fight again, the next step is to prove he can return to his dominante form without the help of TRT. "Everything was an excuse to my opponents, and they wont have it anymore," he said. "Its the opposite now, they will be at an advantage. (I used) TRT to be at their levels. They will lose now and wont have any excuses." Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: White has alrready said Belfort will get
BeitragVerfasst: 06 Okt 2018, 12:53 

AVRiQ hard drive repair services
AVRiQ virus removal services
AVRiQ new printer setup services
AVRiQ printer troubleshoot repair services
surveillancekart security system
surveillancekart cctv installation services
surveillancekart cp-plus services
Pestveda pest control services
Pestveda termite control service

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]