Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Aktuelle Zeit: 21 Nov 2018, 16:34

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: the Phillies reinstated
BeitragVerfasst: 17 Aug 2018, 11:12 

The Patriots have signed free agent receiver Eric Decker in hopes of adding depth to their receiving corps.

The eight-year NFL veteran signed with New England on Friday after working out for the team this week. The Patriots are looking to give quarterback Tom Brady more options following Julian Edelman's four-game suspension for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancers Authentic Customized Panthers Jerseys , the free agency departure of Danny Amendola and trade of Brandin Cooks.

Decker, the husband of singer Jessie James, joins his fourth NFL team. A third-round pick in the 2010 draft by Denver, the 31-year-old spent four seasons with the Broncos Authentic Brent Burns Jersey , three with the Jets and last season with the Titans.

He caught 54 passes for 563 yards and touchdown for Tennessee in 2017. He's appeared in 111 games in his career with 83 starts, amassing 5,816 receiving yards and 53 touchdowns.

The Philadelphia Phillies have placed right-hander Vince Velasquez on the 10-day disabled list with a bruised forearm a day after he made a dazzling throw with his left hand.

Velasquez was hit just below the elbow on a liner back up the middle by Washington’s Adam Eaton in the second inning Saturday. He picked up the ball and threw it left-handed to first base to get the final out. He then went down, riling in pain and clutching his right arm.

”I feel a lot better than yesterday Raiders Johnny Townsend Jersey ,” Velasquez told reporters Sunday. ”A lot more movement going on and just continue doing my work stuff that I need to do, lower half, and then continue to doing my core and all that stuff I need to do and go from there.”

This is the fourth trip to the disabled list for Velasquez in his three seasons with Philadelphia.

Also Sunday, the Phillies reinstated right-handed reliever Pat Neshek from the 10-day DL Youth Natrell Jamerson Jersey , recalled righty Jake Thompson from Triple-A Lehigh Valley and optioned left-hander Zac Curtis to Lehigh Valley.

Neshek, who was re-signed by the Phillies during the offseason, had been on the disabled list since opening day with a forearm injury.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]